This charging cable is used for charging TESLA electric vehicles with Type 2 charging sockets from any public or home Mode 3 charging station.
Integrated two “must-have” Tesla only features (push-button actuated like on Tesla Superchargers and Destination chargers):
Remote charge port opener
Charging plug unlocker
Compatible with European versions of TESLA Model S, Model X and Model 3 electric vehicles.
Specially suitable for Tesla Model S and Model X with 22 kW or 16 kW on-board chargers!
- Designed for 3-phase EV charging with currents up to 3 x 32 A (22 kW)
- Integrated Tesla remote charging port opener and plug unlocker
- PREMIUM quality EV cable used (Made in Germany)
- Variable cable lengths from 3m to 10m (1m steps)
- 3 YEARS WARRANTY
- Plug Type (EV Side): Type 2 (IEC 62196) Female Plug
- Plug Type (Charging Station Side): Type 2 (IEC 62196) Male Plug
- Max. Charging Current: 3 x 32A (3-phase)
- Max. Charging Power: 22 kW (3-phase)
- Rated Voltage: 400V (3-phase)
- Integrated battery powered Tesla remote charging port opener and plug unlocker (estimated battery life: 5 years; can be replaced)
- Cable Length: customer defined
- UV, oil and flame resistant cable insulation
- Operating Ambient Air Temperature Range: -30 °C to +50 °C
- IP Rating: IP55
- Cable Color: Black or Orange
- Weight: depends on cable length
- Specially developed for charging European versions of Tesla electric vehicles that have Type 2 charging sockets and 3-phase onboard chargers (Model S, Model X, Model 3)
- Also compatible with all EVs that have Type 2 charging sockets and 1-phase or 3-phase on-board chargers but in any case the charging power won’t be higher than 7.4 kW (32A/1-phase) or 22 kW (32A/3-phase).
CC06T charging demo (Model X)